“You have great talent as a communicator. People’s lives will be transformed.”
– Simon Murray, Artisan Arts & Media, Leeds
BOOK ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT
Inspirational keynote speaker on:
Unblocking stuck creativity
Being an introvert in an extrovert culture
Why creativity matters, personally and in business
Personal & business branding
“You have an amazing ability to communicate with broken people.”
– Sean Verhey, Chaplain, Thorn Cross Young Offenders
Half day event
HEAL YOUR BROKEN ART workshop
A half-day intensive based on my book The Creative Wound: Heal Your Broken Art.
Recover your creative confidence if you’ve lost it, or finally discover your creative heart if you’re yet to determine where it lies.
Best for: Gifted people who are unable to share the brilliance that lives inside them because they are fearful or in too much pain.
Things you will learn:
1. Why your creative life matters. The importance and impact of your contribution.
2. What a Creative Wound is and explains how to locate the roots of yours.
3. Effective methods for changing course back onto your true creative path, bringing with it a dramatic transformation of your entire creative life.
Who do I work with?
I work with designers, photographers, songwriters, musicians, authors, models, actors, business owners, prisons, churches & community groups — people who need to tap into their creativity but find the well is dry when they need it most.
“Mark has an ability to connect with the heart, engaging and touching all ages with stories that are both current and relevant.”
– Anthony Jeremy, North Coast Church, North Wales
Contact me today to see if we could be a good fit.